Easy Meal Plan for Weightloss

There is nothing better than having a meal plan for weightloss.

This meal plan even comes with a free printable that you can download for your fridge.

Score!

With the help of a meal plan, it’s so much easier to stay focused and actually lose weight.


Having a meal plan helps you:


  • Make healthier food choices
  • Feel empowered about your diet
  • Reach your weightloss goal much quicker


Using a Meal Plan for Weightloss


For me, meal planning was one of the keys to helping me lose 30 pounds after having my baby.

I found that without a meal plan, I felt completely powerless.

I was at the mercy of whatever was in the fridge and pantry.

What was in the fridge and pantry, you ask?

Oh the usual


  • OREOS
  • CHOCOLATE
  • ICE CREAM
  • CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM


What can I say, that stuff is delicious.

Thankfully, I learned very quickly that I have no self control.

It was imperative that I had a meal plan for my weightloss plan.

This is why I’ve created this free plan for you.


I want you to also have a plan in place so that you won’t indulge, feel guilty and give up.

I don’t want you to give up.

I want you to know that you can lose weight.

You can have your best body ever.

Okay, let’s get into the meal plan, shall we.

Notes on this Meal Plan for Weightloss


You’ll notice something immediately about this meal plan.

Lunch is sometimes the same as another day’s dinner.

Now, I don’t know if it’s just me but a lot of meal plans ask for a unique dish for every.single.meal.

I’m sure my neighbor can pull this off but not me.

I can barely keep up with my showers.

It’s just not practical to cook a fresh dish everytime the clock strikes 12pm and 7pm.

For this reason, I generally eat the leftovers from dinner for lunch.

Yes, I may have a few days where inspiration strikes and I actually prepare a real lunch.

But, most days, this is how it goes down.

Some weeks, we even eat the same foods for 2 dinners back to back.

As long as you’re eating home cooked meals and watching those portions, you’re doing great.

Time Magazine even did a whole article about this very issue.

So don’t feel bad if you can’t go all Betty Crocker for your family.

They love you regardless.

Let me know what you feel about this meal plan in the comments and don’t forget to pin and share.

Source This Article

LihatTutupKomentar